CEPS is a local Montenegrin NGO that brings together social entrepreneurs who want to promote solving various social problems (social exclusion, poverty, unemployment, etc.) by using sustainable business models.
Vision: A rich, democratic and solitary society based on rule of law, freedom and equality of all citizens.
Mission: Development of Social Entrepreneurship and promotion of sustainable economic development.
The principles advocated by CEPS are: individual freedoms, social responsibility, entrepreneurship, free market economy, the rule of law.[themepacific_box color=”blue” text_align=”left” width=”100%”]We strongly believe that social entrepreneurship is the best model for social integration, community development and economic empowerment of those in need.[/themepacific_box]
The main objectives of CEPS are:
- promotion and development of social entrepreneurship;
- sustainable economic development and promotion of the green economy;
- corporate social responsibility;
- rule of law and efficiency of the institutions;
- promotion of human rights and freedoms;
- adoption of international standards in all segments of the Montenegrin society;
- promotion of values such as humanity, solidarity and philanthropy;
We have decided to focus our activities in three key areas:
- Advocacy and Research (social economy adoption, development of social entrepreneurship)
- Service provision (business trainings, consulting, mentoring to social enterprises, SMEs and start-ups)
- Starting our own social business
Please also check a short presentation about CEPS and social entrepreneurship.